3G Productions offers the ability to create groundbreaking experiences no matter the size of the event. From major touring shows to intimate performances, multi-day festivals to corporate gatherings, we are uniquely suited to create immersive experiences that will capture your audience’s attention and imagination. Your audience will be engaged with your event from opening act to encore.
We can design all aspects of your show’s production or bring your unique vision to life. If you are looking for a company that can handle your production from start to finish including sourcing, artist relations, design, execution, and management, look no further than 3G Productions. We’ve worked with some of the largest names in the industry and can bring that experience to your event.
If you’re just looking for equipment, we offer top-of-the-line inventory from some of the most respected manufacturers in the world. See below for all the services we offer.
Your live event needs the best technology on the market. 3G is equipped with premium audio, video, lighting, rigging, and intercom technology available. Your production will be handled by a team of industry-leading experts with hands-on experience to make your show an event to remember.
• Special Events – From pop-up concerts to limited engagement exhibits, 3G can design and build state-of-the-art special events that will create valuable memories for your guests.
• Festivals – Coachella, iHeart, and EDC are just a few examples of what 3G can offer. We can handle any type of festival stage that will make your event a hit for years to come.
• Tours – From lighting to sound engineering to video production, we will make your tour an incredible experience for the artists & fans.
• Corporate Events – Ranging from general sessions to major tradeshow sound and video design, make your event one to remember with 3G.
The success of your event demands execution that excels above the rest. 3G has a team of industry experts to ensure that your event is perfect in every way. From creation to execution, your vision will come to life thanks to the 3G team and network of vendors and partners that provide premium products and services.
• Artist Relations and Advance – Our team has a vast amount of experience working with some of the biggest artists and their management in the industry.
• Site Management – From multi-million dollar tours to multi-stage festivals, 3G provides site managers that will handle problems quickly.
• Production and Stage Management – Our project and production managers will help create, source, install, and manage your entire production from start to finish.
• Broadcast Interfacing – Whether you are covering a concert or a professional sports teams' championship rally, we have the expertise to interface with any broadcast partner.
Great events require world-class design and technology. We have in-house capabilities that will design, or help you design, the look and feel of your event. With industry-standard software such as Vectorworks, Visions, CannectCAD, and Depence in our tool kit, we can create an amazing show that can go wherever you need it.
3G enjoys the creative process and understand how important it is for an incredible show no matter how small or large it might be. Your event will be successful thanks to our vast expertise ranging from audio to automation design to rigging plots to lighting and video layouts.
• CAD & Rendering of Shows
• Video Design
• Automation Design
• PA System Design
• Lighting Design
• Plot Drawings
Dry Hire Rentals
Do you just need equipment to support your show and you’ll handle the rest? We have a wide range of high-quality equipment available for rent! You’ll be able to place your order, pick it up at our dock, use it with your own qualified techs, and then return it to our warehouse.
Click on the link below to see a full list of industry-leading equipment available for rental.
In February 2023, 3G Productions was hired to provide comprehensive production support for the NFL Bud Light Super Bowl Musicfest at the Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona. This three-night event, which preceded Super Bowl XLIX, was hosted by the NFL and Bud Light. The headline acts included the Dave Matthews Band, Paramore, and Imagine Dragons. Special appearances were made by Bleachers, Anderson Paak, and Kane Brown. Our responsibilities spanned from the full design of the production set, and artist advancement, to production equipment rental services.
Below are highlights of our pre-show design, production packages, and a photo from the live event.
Our involvement underscores our expertise in managing large-scale live shows, from design conception to execution and final load out.